Monday, April 7, 2014

Autumn Flower Show Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest Autumn Flower Show Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com .Celebrate Winter Festival 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and Shayari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy Autumn Flower Show greeting.


Ek jhalak ke liye taraste the hum aapki
Phir ek din aaya ki aapki aadat pad gayi
Ab nahi kat sakti zindagi ke din
Jab tak aap nahin ho jaate hamaari.


From the bottom of my heart,
All the way into yours;
I send you my heartfelt love
Hoping to make this ours.


I send you my head, my hand my heart
All that I can ever give;
I mean to make my love known
You are the reason I live.


People say love is set to fail,
I think love can never lose;
My love has an end which is you
And I hope it is me you will choose.


Kehne kehne mein poori zindagi nikal gayi
Phir bhi keh na paaye tumse hum;
Aur jab kehna ka aaj samay aaya
To keh na paaye dil ki baat hum.
Issi liye likhkar keh rahe hain tumse
Dil ki baat is kavita mein,
Isi ummeed mein jee rahe hain
Ki aapka pyar milega haemin.


I have a dream, Y
our love is my ultimate aim;
I have a question to ask you
And it is if you feel the same.
I know of a love so pure
It can melt a heart of stone;
But yours is soft and tender
And maybe the one I can own.
A lover has nothing to lose in life,
But plenty that he can gain;
And with you and your love by my side
My life will never be the same again.
So I ask you to be my Valentine,
The one I will love I will love forever;
Happiness, friendship and loving days
Are all we will have together. 


Happy Autumn Flower Show Mubarak to all of you from Shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment