Sunday, May 27, 2007

Human Rights Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest Human Rights Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com .Celebrate Winter Festival 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and Shayari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy Human Rights Day greeting.


“The evolution of the human rights movement clearly illustrates humanity’s ongoing struggle toward creating a better world.”
Happy Human Rights Day.


When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist…


You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.


Those religions that are oppressive to women are also against democracy, human rights, and freedom of expression.


The evolution of the human rights movement clearly illustrates humanity’s ongoing struggle toward creating a better world.


You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.


The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.


When I dare to be powerful to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.




A Rose Indicates,


I love you.


A Smile Indicates,


I like you.


A Tear Indicates,


I Miss you.


But . .


A Message Indicates,


I Always Remember you.




We always worry about Our Looks…


But The truth is that


They neither matter to those who Love us


nor To those who don’t Love us


Happy Human Rights Day Mubarak to all of you from Shayari Online Team





No comments:

Post a Comment