Friday, January 13, 2012

Autumn Festival Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest Autumn Festival Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com .Celebrate Winter Festival 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and Shayari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy Autumn Festival greeting.


‘My Beloved Gave Me Limitless (Love),
And I Gathered To The Best Of The Limits,
That I Could Hold: As If,
I’ve Lived My Whole Life,
Just In A Moment! (And),
Still I’m Living That Moment,
A Hundred Times: To Which, Beloved!
I’ve Dedicated, Whole My Life!’


Two destined lovers met one day
Their love was fairy tale,
as she would often say:
“He’s my loving Savior
He’s my strong white knight,
I’ll love him until I die,
the love we share’s so tight.”


Their love grew stronger
Their hearts became whole.
To others they were in-separable.
Their love came from their soul.


From day to day,
their love stayed warm
Even through thick and thin,
their love would not be torn.


He called her his princess,
his baby and his heart.
They pledged their love together,
and promised they’d never part.


Happy Autumn Festival Mubarak to all of you from Shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment