Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Funny Husband Wife Sms

Why husbands avoid questions!!!


WIFE: ‘What would you do if I died?
Would you get married again?


HUSBAND: ‘Definitely not!


WIFE: ‘Why not? Don’t you like being married?’


HUSBAND: ‘Of course I do.


WIFE: ‘Then why wouldn’t you remarry?


HUSBAND: ‘Okay, okay, I’d get married again.


‘WIFE: ‘You would?
‘HUSBAND: …..?


WIFE: ‘Would u live in our house
HUSBAND: Sure its a great house.


WIFE: Wud u sleep with her in our bed?
HUSBAND:’Were else wud v sleep?


WIFE:’Wud u let her drive my car?
HUSBAND: Probably, its almost new


WIFE: Wud u replace my pictures wd hers?
HUSBAND: dat wud seem like the proper thing to do


WIFE: Wud u giv her my jewelry?
HUSBAND: No Im sure she’d wnt her own


WIFE: Wud she wear my shoes
HUSBAND: No her size is 6


WIFE: -silence-HUSBAND: ‘shit

No comments:

Post a Comment