Friday, December 9, 2011

Father’s Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest  Father’s Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com . Celebrate Father’s Day 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and shyari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy Father’s Day sms greeting.


My dear father,
I too would like to give you praise,
Though a day of celebration,
Is never enough to compensate,
Is never enough to appreciate,
Is never enough to congratulate,
The man who’s life to me still dedicate.


Dad, I’m Blessed To Be Your Son
I Knew It From The Start.
You’re A First-Class Father;
You’re Loving, Kind, And Smart.
You Show Me How To Be A Man
You Help Me, Guide Me, Along The Way.
You’re Strong, And Yet You’re Gentle, Too.
I Hope I’m Just Like You, Someday!


Happy Father’s Day Mubarak to all of you from shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment