Sunday, January 1, 2012

World Handicap Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest World Handicap Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com .Celebrate Winter Festival 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and Shayari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy World Handicap Day greeting.


Mother’s Day is a great reason to honor your mother and express gratitude for all the hugs, cuddle, kisses and lullabies she has endowed upon you. Mother bears the hardships to bring up a child. A mother is the epitome of love, serenity and forgiveness. The Mother’s Day holds great significance for all of us. It’s that time of the year to let your mother know that no one loves her more than her ow..


”LAST HOPE” This is my last hope before the dawn, Where the futile breeze squeeze air out of my lungs. its my last hope Agony with tears of passion. its my last hope Turning time for my final battle. its my last hope Fear of loss over honesty. its my last hope For the first time in life giving rather then taking its my last hope. Its my last hope to live then be what I was Immune to emotions thorns of rose, last hope small hope fading as death engulfs.


The Worst Feeling Isn’t


Being Lonely .


Its Being Forgotten By


Someone You Could Never Forget .


‘ LoSt DeSiRe ‘


Each drop of a Tear is Costly


than anything in World..


But,


No One knows its value


until they have it in their own eyes


For Someone.


Happy World Handicap Day Mubarak to all of you from Shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment