Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Moatsu Festival Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest  Moatsu Festival Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com . Celebrate Moatsu Festival 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and shyari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy Moatsu Festival sms greeting.


For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother’s Day


You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day


Soch ko badlo, sitare badal jayeng;
Najar ko badlo, najare badal jayenge;
Kashtiya badalne ki jarurat nahi, Dishao ko badlo
KINARE badal jayenge


Happy Moatsu Festival Mubarak to all of you from shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment