Wednesday, March 25, 2009

World AIDS Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu



Find latest World AIDS Day Shayari and Poetry in Hindi and Urdu on shayarionline.com. Celebrate World AIDS Day 2015 in style though our wonder full poetry and shayari to use on cards. This poetry can also be used as Happy World AIDS Day sms greeting.


iam sori yar,
Aaaj takk maine tujhe avoid kiyaa,
Kaei baar tujhse baat nahi ki,
Tujhse haath nahi milaaya,
Sori yaar mujhe pata nahi tha ki
AIDS chhune se nahi failta.


AIDS K BARE ME JANIYE AUR DUSRO KO BHI BATIYE KI
AIDS MARIJO SE SE NAFRAT NA KRE
BCOZ AIDS CHUNE SE
BAT KARNE
KHANA KHANE SE
NaHI FAILTA HAI


 I Am Very Sorry, Because Till Now I have avoided you,Most Of The Times I have not even Talked with you, Many Times I have not shake hand with you, Because I have unkown about that aids don’t spread out with touch.


Happy World AIDS Day Mubarak to all of you from shayari Online Team



No comments:

Post a Comment